Sparkling lagoons in every shade of blue, untouched powder-white sand just waiting for those first footsteps of the day.
Palm trees swaying gently in the breeze and a warmth not only from the sun but from the genuine smiles and friendliness of the locals as you are greeted – these are the Pacific Islands.
Idyllic, unspoilt and unhurried; where time stands still, dreams are realised and memories are made.
Top 5 Things to do in the Pacific Islands:
• A village visit in Fiji is an absolute must - a great way to appreciate the local culture
• A day trip to beautiful Aitutaki in the Cook Islands and enjoy a day on the stunning blue lagoon
• Go shark & ray feeding in Tahiti - they really are friendly!
• Samoa is so beautiful and diverse - hire a car and explore
• Eat out in Vanuatu - the food is fabulous and with 35 cafes & restaurants in Port Vila alone you will be spoilt for choice!
Children under the age of 2, not occupying a seat and accompanied by an adult, may travel on an infant fare. If your infant requires a separate seat please purchase a child fare.
If you have an E-voucher, enter your code here. The system will validate the code and if applicable, then highlights which products are eligible for discounts or promotional offers.
Our regions are broken down into four categories:
Asia: All Asian countries excluding Japan and Bali(China, Thailand,
Vietnam, Singapore, India)
Australia/Pacific: South-West Pacific including Australia, Papua
New Guinea, Fiji, Bali and Norfolk Island
Worldwide: Any journey including USA, Japan, Africa and the Middle
East or where you travel across multiple regions
Europe: All European destinations, such as Italy, France, Spain,
wish, you can also download a current browser version via the following links:
Thank you for your visit and we hope to see you again soon.