Our neighbouring country Australia is a diverse and exciting country.
Shop til you drop in the Sydney Suburbs. Trek accross the stunning outback. Discover the cafe culture of Melbourne. Enjoy the wine regions of Adelaide. Soak up some rays in the Sunshine Coast. Or take the kids for a family trip to the exciting Gold Coast theme parks.
Australia has something for everyone!
Top 5 Things to do in Australia:
• Watch the array of changing colours of Uluru/Ayers Rock at sunset.
• Swim, dive, or snorkel along the Great Barrier Reef for a fantastic display of coral and sea life.
• Pick up a rental car and meander through the vineyard regions of South Australia.
• Immerse yourself in the cafes, culture and shopping that is on offer in Melbourne.
• Climb or cycle across the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Children under the age of 2, not occupying a seat and accompanied by an adult, may travel on an infant fare. If your infant requires a separate seat please purchase a child fare.
If you have an E-voucher, enter your code here. The system will validate the code and if applicable, then highlights which products are eligible for discounts or promotional offers.
Our regions are broken down into four categories:
Asia: All Asian countries excluding Japan and Bali(China, Thailand,
Vietnam, Singapore, India)
Australia/Pacific: South-West Pacific including Australia, Papua
New Guinea, Fiji, Bali and Norfolk Island
Worldwide: Any journey including USA, Japan, Africa and the Middle
East or where you travel across multiple regions
Europe: All European destinations, such as Italy, France, Spain,
wish, you can also download a current browser version via the following links:
Thank you for your visit and we hope to see you again soon.