|Korean Air offer flights to Seoul, Mumbai and London which are available to book online with House of Travel. |
Name: Korean Air
Departs from: Auckland
Departure days: Daily
Entertainment: Personal TV screens - on demand on certain aircraft.
Meals: All meals and drinks provided. Special meals available upon request.
Rewards Program: Skypass
Korean Air, two-time winner of the prestigious Mercury Award, offers carefully selected western, Chinese and Japanese course menus in addition to a traditional Korean menu.
Entretainment onboard includes a wide range of newspapers and magazines from all over the world, more than 50 films, 50 short documentaries and 3,000 songs in addition to a wide range of video games and news programs.
Experience the new ergonomical seats designed to provide more space.
Experience the world's finest restaurant in the sky.
Entretainment includes wide range of newspapers and magazines, more than 50 films, 50 short documentaries and 3,000 songs in addition to a wide range of video games and news programs.
Slippers are provided to all passengers on international flights.
Seating is based on:
• Prestige Sleeper Seat - passengers can enjoy 180-degree full flat seats which previously were only available for first-class passengers and you can experience maximum comfort and a convenient business environment throughout your flight.
• Prestige Plus Seat - maximizes the space for an individual passenger. There is more space to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable flight and you can experience a convenient office environment in the air.
• Prestige Class Seat - ensure a relaxing and enjoyable flight. You will enjoy the comfort of your home throughout your long flight.
In-flight meals are prepared by the first-class chef using high-quality ingredients and served with the premium service of a high-class hotel.
Entretainment includes a wide range of newspapers and magazines from all over the world, more than 60 movies, 70 short features and 500 music CDs in addition to a wide range of video games and news programs.
In-flight clothes are provided to passengers who fly for long hours between continents.
Seating options include:
• First Class Kosmo Suites - Korean Air’s ambitious first-class service dedicated to VIP passengers. Its wood finish design gives you a sense of being in nature, offering the comfort of a five-star hotel.
• First Class Kosmo Sleeper Seat - unique seat ergonomically designed to accommodate passengers’ individual needs and comfort. Its shell-type design provides you with independent space and ensures complete privacy at the level of comfort and grace of a premium hotel.
• First Class Sleeper Seat - provides the best space for a relaxing and enjoyable flight. You will enjoy the comfort of a hotel throughout your long flight.
• First Class Seat - the spacious seating ensures your flight is relaxing and comfortable. HOT Online Destinations Korean Air flies to: Amsterdam Bangkok Frankfurt London