Warm your Soul in the Heart of Polynesia
Immerse yourself in the simplicity of true love and romance by experiencing Samoa’s amazing culture and age old traditions. Relax with a classic beach wedding on white sand fringed with palm trees, where bare feet, fresh flowers with the love of your life by your side is all that is needed.
Or for a more formal ceremony surrounded by your family and friends at a beautifully decorated resort fale. Waterfalls, rainforests and lava fields create stunning backdrops for those memorable photos whilst century old churches with sweet singing choirs paint the perfect picture for your special day. Brides can follow tradition by wearing tapa cloth obtained from the local mulberry bark. The culture, the people, the passions – retreat to romance in Samoa.
Samoa Weddings Legal Requirements
• Original (or certified copy) birth certificate
• Valid passport(s) including valid visitors permit if required
• Letter from marriage officer or authority from the area of permanent residence verifying that the couple have never been married before
• Recommend a minimum of three working days residency in Samoa before intended date of marriage
• A completed Notice of Intended Marriage
• Documentation must be sent to the property at least 14 days prior to the wedding date
• If divorced, a copy of the Decree Absolute is required
• If previous spouse is deceased, a copy of the death certificate is required
• A small fee is also payable to the Ministry of Justice
Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa
You’ll be greeted with a smile that never ends - the whole atmosphere leading up to and on your wedding day is amazing here, with peace and tranquility...
Aggie Grey’s Lagoon, Beach Resort & Spa
Be blown away by a beach wedding as you exchange your vows infront of a magnificent yellow orange sunset melting into the lagoon...
Coconuts Beach Club, Resort & Spa
There could be few places on earth as romantic and unique as Samoa for your special wedding day.
Children under the age of 2, not occupying a seat and accompanied by an adult, may travel on an infant fare. If your infant requires a separate seat please purchase a child fare.
If you have an E-voucher, enter your code here. The system will validate the code and if applicable, then highlights which products are eligible for discounts or promotional offers.
Our regions are broken down into four categories:
Asia: All Asian countries excluding Japan and Bali(China, Thailand,
Vietnam, Singapore, India)
Australia/Pacific: South-West Pacific including Australia, Papua
New Guinea, Fiji, Bali and Norfolk Island
Worldwide: Any journey including USA, Japan, Africa and the Middle
East or where you travel across multiple regions
Europe: All European destinations, such as Italy, France, Spain,
wish, you can also download a current browser version via the following links:
Thank you for your visit and we hope to see you again soon.