House of Travel Vision
“House of Travel will be recognised by all kiwis for creating better travel experiences than they can do themselves or through anyone else.”
We will achieve the HOT vision by:
• Consistently giving you the best products and service at the best price.
• Allowing you to book your travel how and when you want.
• Providing you with the latest and most reliable travel information and booking systems in the travel industry so House of Travel can help facilitate your DIY bookings.
• Using our combined buying power to access outstanding deals for you.
• Maintaining a company culture that values customer service, fun, and passion for travel.
• Ensuring you benefit from the highest staff training standards in the travel industry.
• Making sure that the fun and excitement of travel begins with us. House of Travel Purpose
“To enrich peoples’ lives through travel” We will achieve the HOT Purpose by:
• Employing “Travel Nuts” - fun people with a very real depth of talent and a passion for travel challenging the status quo.
• Always taking the customer's needs seriously.
• Building long-term strong partnerships with our suppliers, which are mutually beneficial.
• Being part of the communities within which we operate.
• Having a strong positive culture as the foundation stone on which to continue to build a very successful business.
House of Travel Values “Act with integrity, operate as one, no bullshit and the customer comes first” We will add further to the HOT Values by:
• Being upfront, open and honest.
• Being unselfish – which means our customer's needs will always come first.
• Maintaining independence – so we act as the consumer's advocate.
• Being committed to a partnership with our suppliers and customers.
• Being proactive and creative – so our customers are kept informed about the special products and services we have to offer.
• Doing the basics brilliantly so we tell it how it is, move with pace and get things done.
House of Travel’s commitment to our teams “We will encourage all employees to learn and grow, both in their roles and as individuals. As a consequence of your career at HOT, you will grow to be a better person."
We will help personal growth at HOT by aiming to be: • An employer of choice.
• An awesome place to work.
• A nurturer, developer and retainer of great people.
• The number one travel brand in the market.
• Balanced, we encourage our employees to have fun while you’re working.
Children under the age of 2, not occupying a seat and accompanied by an adult, may travel on an infant fare. If your infant requires a separate seat please purchase a child fare.
If you have an E-voucher, enter your code here. The system will validate the code and if applicable, then highlights which products are eligible for discounts or promotional offers.
Our regions are broken down into four categories:
Asia: All Asian countries excluding Japan and Bali(China, Thailand,
Vietnam, Singapore, India)
Australia/Pacific: South-West Pacific including Australia, Papua
New Guinea, Fiji, Bali and Norfolk Island
Worldwide: Any journey including USA, Japan, Africa and the Middle
East or where you travel across multiple regions
Europe: All European destinations, such as Italy, France, Spain,
wish, you can also download a current browser version via the following links:
Thank you for your visit and we hope to see you again soon.